Monday, December 19, 2011

Three little pigs and a goat

What do these have in common? Well, while they are all animals, and are featured in fairy tales, they are also the Christmas presents my mom gave me this year and last. No, I don't have animals in my back yard, the city would have a huge battle against that. They are gifts my mom generously gave to a charity that provides these, and other resources, to poor third world countries that need these for whatever reasons, to feed their population, maybe get goat's milk, or other reasons. One can also donate items such as computers and probably help fund aqua purification systems. I think it's a terrific idea and I'm very grateful to be able to help others truly in need this time of the year. If everybody did that, either locally or someplace in the world, just making a small donation would truly benefit everybody and certainly make the spirit of the holidays much more appreciable to every donor and donee. Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment